With over 60 years of remanufacturing experience, advanced technology and global resources, Melton Industries provides superior remanufacturing of critical components and equipment for the industrial diesel sector; covering industrial off-highway, power generation, marine, agriculture, mining, logging, transport, rail, and more.
We are committed to developing smart, sustainable solutions for our customers, which include:
- Regional, National, & International fleets
- Corporations and businesses large & small
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- State governments and local municipalities
- U.S. Navy, Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and National Guard Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Justice, Department of State
Capabilities & Offerings
Melton Industries offers a full range of cutting-edge, comprehensive, full life-cycle solutions and services, including:
Specialized Diesel Engine and Drive Train Remanufacturing – Utilizing Flexible Integrated Production in our new State-of-the-Art Remanufacturing Centers.
Heavy Equipment Overhaul – Diverse in-house capabilities designed to meet unique customer requirements.
RESET / RECAP / REFURB / SLEP (typically extends MEL by 8 years) Capabilities
LEAN / Six Sigma Production Methodology
Long Term Partnership / Teaming Opportunities
Factory Trained / Certified Technicians
Field Service support and integration
R&D, Prototype, Modification and Design Engineering
Worldwide Logistical Support
Custom Tailored Scopes of Work / Performance Work Statements
Small Business Utilization